Saturday, October 31, 2009

kick!! start





I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty- Rev 1 : 8

I was thinking for the past 2 days, What to post about my first blog,
I need to energize my blog content..., by posting most important things on my life

This blog will provide you some techno-cum-funny experience on the pavement of my life. It helps you to blend your daily activities with some knowledge of your curriculum.You could also comment the way I am acting towards these.... Most of the things are checked via the broad band of internet but... Errors & Mistakes are the characteristics of all human being so correct me If I am going to parabolic path of error.

I gives me a lot of fun-based activity to mould myself as a teacher to the social world. Starting from myself..,

With Regards,
Manoj R Kumar
"A Singham in my domain"


No comments: