Saturday, December 19, 2009

Singham's Chronicle 2009

Year 2009

Jan. 1

A Sleepy day since there was a holy mass previous day, I woke very untidy and late on the 1st day of the year

Jan. 2

Its Friday! Very few friends attended the college. Since they took a big leave on tat day.As usual I-block, DSP sir . . .

Jan. 6

The Mysterious day here !!! Vaikunta Ekadesi, it seems
your blog writer had his first accident on his bike. That day brings up a chaos effect, I injured my hands and legs. While overtaking a small moped at a speed of 60kmph near Jai-Shanti theatre. The Front brake of mine lifts me to the highest level. Another Event also happened, when I was on the road, another one who came by the road peeping me not being controlled hit the divider causing his grandma to die. I went to GR hospital for the first aid. Due to that I can-not go to college to write for my Mobile-Computing Test.

Jan. 7

Wow !!! fully injured. My mom read Psalm 91 till I recover. My grandma and all relatives came.

Jan. 8

Muharram holiday! Suffering the burn

Jan. 9

I came to college and I recognize that E.T also met an accident on his birthday by Karthik R near Lakshmi Mills Signal. I suffered the pain this day. The bandage hold tight to my wounds. Really Agony when I move my hands. I came to my house after giving M.C to Kumary and said him to give it to GRK, if possible. But the thing tat he lost that M.C.

Jan. 13-18

Pongal Holidays !!! I am recovering.

By His Stripes! I am healed.
Jan.18 I went to church. Pray to God for giving fast recovery.

Pastor. YesuPaul gave the message about Gideon.

1 comment:

vicky said...

oh tat day ah !!!!!

Hmmm...