Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Thanthi

f332z Thanthi

PSG College of Technology, CBE-18

Kick’d out the PHILIPS

Dec.4, 2009, CBE.

The Day is tend to be luckiest day for me but became as groomy as it is. The day, I became more tensed than I could. The news headed that Manoj got caught while using bit-paper on Apsara Jumbo Eraser

The Merit-Track, the India’s largest test conducting module came to PSG College of Technology for intake of Philips. Added point is that only two members were supervising the preliminary written test.

As usual, I was nervous and I was not confident in breaking my bounds till Philips that my record uphills with the saying that “Manoj still never shortlisted in the First Round”.

First of All, Manoj, your favorite blog-writer have a record similar to Sana-Pana of G1 that Singham not yet shortlisted in written from HP till CTS left MuSiX, Global Analytics.

Next, Manoj’s internal feelings filled up with the unwanted things that he doesn’t have enough ability as compared to anyone in f5erz. As all of you knew that Manoj is famous in doing funny things on the planet. His carelessness, unresponsibilty, and his foolishness and plooping behavior while talking.

Courtesy by Dept. Of Computer Science Engg.


Is Merittrac Book’d Already ? No INFY 2 me!

Dec.5, 2009, CBE.

As, said before something about Meritrac. Still, no good things recorded for the blog-writer, not still shortlisted in any company.

First, Infosys is the company that had bbbbig Slide Show Presentation. It made me to keep my backs unrested on the chairs on A-ssembly Hall.

Luck By Chance! will always wont work in its markets. This was already embarked its status from the director of Don, the Chase Begins, Zoya Akhtar .The same thing happened in my life.

Next, Luck By Chance.., Sidu, our PR atimes preparing for CAT ready with; assured that he will mark the F5erZ placement spreadsheets with your blog writer, Singham.

I started 3rd Question in Analytical Reasoning. But, steadily progressed with next questions. I found the Level-1 Data Interpretation from my own practical knowledge. At that time, Sidu, the angel from my God redirected with his answers. Verbal Section is very very untough.

I came to home, with a hope tat I wil get this company. But.. But.. same result buried my hopes. Our Gondu Karthi was ready with his polished shoes and formal dress wasn’t aware that mine and his things are not gonna to be appreciated yetmore.

Courtesy by Dept. Of Computer Science Engg.



No comments: