Sunday, February 14, 2010

Manoj's V-Day : Mogi in Gaaandu on Manoj

Hi manoj. In ur Valentine day article, I m so honoured to share some things....

Manoj and some girls in College :

The incident involving Nivi :

Nivedita is my class girl. 4 of my friends talkin abt her. They talk sometin like Nivedita is bubbly and all. Suddenly, the singham entered the talk., Let see what happened.,

Manoj : Dei, y r u guys thinkin she is bubbly da., She is a chapathi flattened face.,

Our singham roared so heavily that it was heard by Nivi. He told us that she scolded sometin in english., He is not at all tellin what she scolded...,
______________________________________________________________

Then another incident with same girl,.. This one portrays manoj's courage.....

Usually, Manoj, myself, Loki study in a room for internals. Nivedita came with Sharanyan and she told to manoj that we guys wont have fun at all., Manoj's reply s out standin....

He steadily watched untill she leave the room and then asked us what she told (he know what she told about us). Then he got angry and shouted... appadiya da sonna ava... Then immediately he looked back to double confirm if she left the hall or does she heard his talk.....,
_______________________________________________________________

The incident with ARV, Brinda abt Ruchi :

But besides all these, he is truly a singham., In my class, it is usual to link a guy and a girl, In that way AR Vigneswaran and Ruchi r linked. After finishing workshop, everybody used to go to a cloak room to collect their bags, books, in a room as they are not allowed inside workshop. Vigneswaran got his bag and was waitin for sometin (or someone I dont know)
Our singham asked "y r u waitin ARV.? Shall I ask where ruchi went...?
ARV got angry and replied to manoj, "if u r who u r ask that ques to any girl in our class da"....
He suddenly asked Brinda ,

M : Where is Ruchi..?

B : I think she s in workshop

M : ARV, she is in work shop, so u can wait....?

B : ARV Congrats.,

ARV : ??????....?

Simply, manoj is different guy, a unique.... But I dont have patience to read his V-Blog, so I created one myself.,

MANOJ, All the best(for ur love if any)., Miss U....

Mohan..,

4 comments:

Acquist No. 332 said...

Actually, I used to OTTIfy ARV more than any other else in my college. That incident bagged me a slap in class on the next afternoon.

The First one is actually that I peeped the window as natural but they picturisque that I had done it intentionally afraiding Nivedita

Mary said...

hmm i dont remember the third incident, but i do know it is easy to irritate ARV :)

Mohan said...

No, it is not a coincidence, u looked outside delibrately,

Mohan Kumar said...

Dont publish it to ARV, or else, I will get a slap, he is in HYD only