Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love '10 : Singham's Edition

"Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing: Come back to me and forgive everything."--- Singham


This is about the things that are pulsating from my veins; that is songs and its lyrics I had passion about. . .


Andha Notiyil Siragattithu Parantha Anupavam







After my Valentine posts' Support http://f5erz332.blogspot.com/2010/02/sense-your-singhamszz-feel.html, I decorated my blog with LOVE supported blog

Whenever the best Lyrics were drawn, the moore pain are to be required
to execute the beauty of the Lyrics.

Most of the songs still procure unspeakable Romance in my Heart. Sometimes, it makes me to desolate(depress) the feelings of me . . . and my loneliness . . .

The N.O.T.I.C.E :
" The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident."

So, I was painted with my own image with my dream-girl.

Read these entire Post with full of Romance :

To my point LOVE feels with a cry

Part I : Sense of Love

" About Her "

தரை தொடாத
விழுதுகளில் ஊஞ்சலாடுகிறது...
அவள் கூந்தலில்
ஒற்றைரோஜா

புள்ளிகள்
இல்லாத கோலம்
அவள்
"பாதச்சுவடு"

அன்னங்கள்
நடை பழகுகின்றன,
அவளைப் போல் நடக்க!

கண்மூடி
வணங்கினான்
எதிரே காதலி!-

தரிசனம்


chithirai maadha nila voli
avaL sillena theeNdum pani thuLi
konjidum paadha kolusugaL
avai kottidum kaadhal murasugaL
pazhathai poala iruppavaL
vella paaghai poala inippavaL
chinna mai vizhi mella thiRappavaL
adhil manmadha raagam padippavaL
uchiyil vaasanai poo mudithu
ulavum azhagu poon thottam
methaiyil naanum seeraatta piRandha mohana
m


" Powerful Gaze : Malarum Parvaigal "

Please, dont let this feeling end
Its everything I am, everything I want to be
I can see what's mine now
Finding out what's mine now
Looking through eyes of love

Now, I can take the time, I can see my life
As it comes up shinning now
Reaching out to touch you
I can feel so much since I found you
Looking through eyes of love

And now I do believe
That even in a storm
We'll find some light
Knowing you're beside me
I'm all right

Please, dont let this feeling end
It might not come again and I want to remember
How it feels to touch you
How I feel so much since I found you
Looking through the eyes of Love


" Idhyangalal Theetiya Kadithangal : the Proposal"

Kadhal inikkum karumbaa? Erikkum neruppa?
Theriyavillai...
Kadhal paarkadal amirdhama?
Paambin nanja?
Rusithadillai...
Kathal poongavin thendrala?
Paalaivana puyala?
Puriyadha pudhir...
Idhaiyellam anubavikka,
enakku un kadhal varam tharuvaaya?

the rhythm pushed me to say your name zillion times

the sound reminds me anything about you

ooh..ooh..

every beat of the melody looks ready to play with my heart
the next single of my songs tellin’ deep about our memories in d past
i droped listless
i feel lonesome some time
i writhe with vacillating taste

have i done something stupid?! (confused)





1 comment:

nilavalagan.i said...

Good post da.. "Whenever the best Lyrics were drawn, the moore pain are to be required
to execute the beauty of the Lyrics." - awesome lines.. mass da singham.. :)